This is a service that provides a range of services to policyholders in the event of insured accidents under Company insurance contracts / policies.
The list of assistance services:
- uninterrupted receipt of an application from the Policyholder (s) about the occurrence of the insured event;
- departure to the scene, taking measures to rescue property and reduce losses, collecting primary information about the event (photographing damaged vehicles with state numbers and body numbers, making copies of documents relating to the event, drawing up an inspection report of the insurance object);
- call a tow truck when it is impossible to drive away the vehicle from the scene of the event under its own power;
- clarification of the circumstances of the accident and participation in the process of registration and consideration of the UBDD;
- collection of necessary documents (passport, technical passport, settlement account, assessment report) for examining an insured event and drawing up a report;
- organization of a qualified independent assessment of the damaged vehicle (the damage of which is subject to compensation) to determine the value of the damage caused;
- drawing up a report on the study of the insured event, including the determination of the size of the damage, the causes and circumstances of the incident, the conclusion on the recognition or non-recognition of the event as an insured event.